Tuesday, June 28, 2011
While out to dinner with our 2 year old daughter a male server came to our table to ask how our meal was. Our lovely daughter then decided to punch him in the *you know what* -so hard he screamed "WHOAH girl! That was too close for comfort!" I guess we won't be going back there for a while!! - Kaitlyn A.
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Friday, June 10, 2011
Yesterday was one of those days where if I only had one wish - it would be for a full time nanny. Let me paint the picture for you:
- A 2 year old. (i shouldn't even have to go on)
- A SICK 2 year old (same kid as above)
- An 11 month old that is starting to show his independence yet still clings to Momma
- A SICK 11 month old
- A sleep deprived Momma because said children (mostly the 11 month old) decided it would be fun to only sleep from 130am-530am - leaving Momma with only 4 hrs of sleep.
- Crying/whining/fits every hour. On the hour.
Wouldn't you have wanted a full-time nanny too?!
*note - i DO love my children, yesterday was just very.....challenging.