Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

FT Nanny Needed

Yesterday was one of those days where if I only had one wish - it would be for a full time nanny. Let me paint the picture for you:

  • A 2 year old. (i shouldn't even have to go on)
  • A SICK 2 year old (same kid as above)
  • An 11 month old that is starting to show his independence yet still clings to Momma
  • A SICK 11 month old
  • A sleep deprived Momma because said children (mostly the 11 month old) decided it would be fun to only sleep from 130am-530am - leaving Momma with only 4 hrs of sleep.
  • Crying/whining/fits every hour. On the hour. 
Wouldn't you have wanted a full-time nanny too?!

*note - i DO love my children, yesterday was just very.....challenging.

- MP

5 comments:

  1. If you are in the San Diego area, I know of some good part time ones who LOVE kids ;)

    xo,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... that sounds rough! Oh man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha send that nanny my way next! Whew our days sound similar! Yay for us....not lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man! I totally feel you. We're just getting done dealing with a sick 14 month old. I can't even imagine TWO sick kids at once!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can so relate. . .last week of school, cranky kindergartener, 18 month old with strep, and 7 year old overachiever wanting to make her 100 points. Crazy, Busy, Exhausting!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.