Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Fake Out

My sister has three adult kids. When they were teens it was like pulling teeth to get them to help clean. Well, she passed away last month and as we were reminiscing her kids told me how she would call her home phone with her cell, have a pretend conversation and then get off the phone and say "Quick!!! Nana (me, Auntie was taken in our family and my name is rather hard for a kid to say) is coming over we gotta clean up!" The kids new that it took about an hour for me to get there so they would jump up and start cleaning and in one hour my sister would have a clean house. I guess she did it for years before her oldest figured it out and she confessed. Thank goodness her kids thought it was funny as heck. LOL - Angelique N.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.